Monday, September 24, 2007

Well, There You Go.

REQUEST for all single women taking the train tomm - m4w

Single ladies!
Tomm, we will have codes in which u indicate to us men that u are single...

For single women looking for a guy, hold a plastic bag in your left hand on the train tomm..

For older women looking for a younger guy, hold a closed NY Post in your hand with the letter Y on top of the paper...

For the freaky women, hold a white T-shirt in your right hand..

For the gold-diggers, wear a "I am a gold digger T-shirt"


Lets make this happen tomm ladies...
If successful, at least 2,000 lonely women will not be lonely tomm...

7 comments:

Bennett said...

Clearly this post needs no comment...and yet -

why a white t-shirt? it's pretty conspicuous to carry around a random white t-shirt.

And, where does he come up with that 2,000 number? I hope that our MTA fair hike is going towards compiling these kinds of statistics. Give the people what they want!

sasha said...

yeah there really is no need for comment, except....
WTF?!

Alex said...

I think the 2,000 women part is my favorite. He says it with such authority!

Drew said...

I wore my "I am a gold digger" t-shirt today but nothing happened. I guess I am not one of the chosen 2000.

Frankie said...

I enjoyed the use of the unapproved abbreviation "tomm" throughout the ad, particularly when you consider the fact that "tomorrow" has only one "m" in it.

Alex said...

Yeah, I thought that was funny, too. I was like, "I don't think that's an 'approved' abbreviation."

Drew said...

speaking of unnecessary abbrevs, I like it when people post things on craigslist like "DWGM ISO SBGM NSA S&M RSVP ASAP R&R USPS NAFTA THX" and that's their whole ad. I just want to tap them on the shoulder and say, uh, you do realize you're not paying by the letter, right?