Sunday, September 23, 2007

a backpack full of $$$

Mondo - 2am - an animal print t-shirt and a backpack - mid-20's

you: cute, scruffy, foreign, with some seriously high socks
me: blonde, white tank top and jeans, with some seriously blinging jewelry

I don't know if it was the retro pop, the sweet smelling stench of moving bodies, or your diffident moves on the dance floor- but something about you was working for me. I couldn't think of a thing to say, but when you touched my shoulder and told me you were getting a drink- I knew I had to make the next move. When you came back, I leaned in and complimented your backpack- I like a man who comes prepared for anything. Then you said something about it containing a million dollars. (In the words of Kanye West) I'm not saying I'm a gold digger- but I would say yes if you put some of that cash towards our first date.


5 comments:

Alex said...

I hope he responds slash speaks English. He was cute in a dorky/foreign way.

Bennett said...

alex, can you honestly say he was cute? it was so dark, and that outfit was completely questionable. However, if he is slavic/polish/german, that changes everything.

Alex said...

ok, bennett, you caught me. i actually didn't even really look at the dude. but he was probably cute, right?

sasha said...

he was cute you two- stop dissing my fantasy!

Alex said...

p.s. i love the label usage here.