Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Spotted (again): Man with Ponytail and Awesome t-shirt collection

Crunch Gym - 8 pm - a tight bod (and yes a ponytail) - w4m - 24

you: mid-20's with plaid shorts, elephant t-shirt, bulging biceps, and a tight, tight....ponytail
me: blonde, light brown sports tank, black gym pants, and a headband

I saw you the moment I walked inside the gym last night and thought 'Where have you been all week?' You weren't wearing your standard tie-dye ensemble, but I appreciate the variety of kitschy/dorky/awesomely-hot t-shirt options. You pull it off very well (which is what I would like to do- hey!) I got onto a machine behind you to get a good view. But once a position was free in line with you, I bolted to get closer. I must have copped a look every 30 seconds, but you were obviously in the "zone." Once you were done, you went to the treadmill and then paraded up and down the stairs most likely just to taunt me. When you came back down to leave you were in jeans and you looked so good. I am obviously aware that I know nothing about you, but you seem very...skilled and agile. Maybe you could give me a few pointers- or at least be my spotter.

9 comments:

Frankie said...

he has returned! hooray!

Alex said...

seriously, sasha, where are the cam pics?? p.s. tight european or tight gay?

sasha said...

tight like he's really sexy and doesn't know it. just a smack of dork.

ps- i wanted to take a cam pic but the angle wasn't right- i couldn't have pretended i was texting him in this instance- but i have got that on the back burner.

Alex said...

ok, smack of dork. different visual. i like it.

Lauren Keating said...

This is quite the bold post. Way to step it up Sasha.

Drew said...

damn, if he doesn't respond to this, he is crazy. (or doesn't read craigslist...same thing.)

Unknown said...

you describe his elephant tee and all you say about yourself is black spandex pants?! let's step up the work out attire. i'm thinking... metalic sports bra. on the other hand, the bold stetchy headband is almost enough to account for the lack of excitement below the face. and you didn't fail to metion that, good choice. ps. i'm assuming it was the double head bands? though they cause severe headaches, they do wonders for the workout ensemble.

Alex said...

They totally do cause headaches I think!

sasha said...

yeah but the headache's worth it!