Tuesday, November 27, 2007

"1 ticket for Margot at the Wedding" on Thanksgiving - w4m

Some embarrassing subway confusion foiled my Thanksgiving plans and, on my way home, I impulsively decided to stop at the Angelika to see "Margot at the Wedding". You were in front of me in line and we each bought one ticket and then had to wait in the lobby until the theater opened. I have reddish-brown hair and blue eyes and was wearing a blue scarf and black coat. You had brown hair and were wearing some sort of dark jacket and I got the impression that you may have been cute but I was too shy to take a good look. Maybe we can meet for coffee to discuss how absurdly depressing the movie was.

1 comment:

sasha said...

yay for seeing depressing movies on a holiday! hey it's better than spending it with your racist aunt and homophobic cousin!