Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Making Connections out of Missed Connections

I found these 2 posts today and I wanted to (virtually) wave my hands, point and shout "Over there - look over there!"

May 21- Emily from NYU - m4w- (Williamsburg)
It was nice talking...

May 21 - Frankie on the L, Morgan Stop - w4m
maybe you can find me and we can talk some more? I was supposed to get off at Lorimer, but I didn't want to get up. The superheroes were not so happy.
- emily

These have to be a match right? I mean perhaps there were 2 MC's today on the L train with someone named Emily OR maybe Emily goes around chatting up every cute hipster East of 1st Avenue, but I have faith people! Maybe this makes me a hopeless romantic OR maybe this makes me a creepy stalker who spends too much time online trying to decode Craigslist. My guess is it's somewhere in between the 2.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, that's awesome - I hope they managed to catch up eventually, otherwise it would be a bit Serendipity-ish.

Damn, I wish we had a Missed Connections thing this side of the world, it looks like fun!

P.S. Any luck with Gym Boy yet?