Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Yoga Love on the A Train

14th Street Station - 9:40 am -serious eye candy across the platform - w4m - 25

you: tall, dark, handsome, dressed to the nines and looking a whole lot like a teacher from my yoga studio

me: brunette ponytail, pink hoodie, jeans and an avid fan of your body/sexy accent/ teaching style.

I was coming from the L train heading to the uptown A, when I saw you across the platform. We locked eyes and my heart skipped a beat. I couldn't tell from the fleeting glance if you were the teacher from my yoga studio who I have been crushing on for months and if you recognized me too, but I was definitely feeling some heat between us. If it is you, my yoga love, perhaps we could get together for a private session 'cause I could use some help on my positions...poses.

No comments: