UPDATE: I got one response since posting this a few hours ago.
I hope you find the boy you seek and live artistically and happily ever after. I'm more of an analytical dude myself. I like movies where people die, and things go BOOM! Your friend may be more my style. I have included a bit about myself below:
- 28 y/o
- thin (think runway model-type, yes I use to model)
- 150 pounds
- Yorkie owner
- very metro (although I hate labels)
- Evanescence is my favorite band
- I don't own an Xbox 360 or any other video game system
- I"m well read if Linux, and hacking books count
- My idea of a good time is going outside and having a snowball fight!
- so he's an analytical, action movie-loving, former model who writes code and has snowball fights? got a lot going on there, bucko.
- "yes I use to model" - thanks for a) the confirmation and b) the lack of punctuation
- what's the line between "metro" and "very metro"? price of hair product? height of faux-hawk? skinniness of jeans?
- I like that Xbox is specifically called out.